Sunday, May 3, 2009

Never thought I'd be a "blogger"!

I don't know why... I used to blog on Blurty way back before blogging became a "household word". Now it seems it is all the rage so here I am again!

My name is Tina. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator (currently more of a hobbyist than anything). I love to stamp. I love to share stamping with others. I hope my friends and family will visit my blog to see the latest things I've created (or CASED from others!).

I am also in the process of having gastric bypass surgery. There. I said it "out loud". Yes, I am finally going to do something about my weight issue that is PERMANENT. I have tried and failed every "diet" out there. Let me rephrase that... I have NOT failed, they've failed me... It had to be a LIFESTYLE change, not a "diet". A diet is a bandaid. It's like putting a piece of bubblegum on a crack in a dam hoping to keep back all the water on the other side. Sure it works for a while, but eventually everything breaks loose anyway.

So, this blog will have my journey both as a stamper and as someone seeking the lifestyle change to finally end her battle with morbid obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment